Friday, March 20, 2009

Sick of being sick

Well, we've been to the ER twice this week. On Monday night I went with Ethan to the ER after he woke up with croup and couldn't breathe. Last night he developed a fever and wouldn't get out of bed, so again we got to visit the ER. Luckily it was not pneumonia, but an ear infection. This poor guy is on 6 medications. After giving them to him last night I had to pray that his poor little body could handle all that medicine. I have never been scared of medicine, in fact I love it, but after the 3rd dose last night I started getting a little scared. He's so little still.
He made it through the night, and seems to be feeling much better. Although most of the medicines taste like they were made in the Candyland sewer, he takes them like a pro. I just hope the girls make it through this cold without the complications that have plagued Ethan.

No comments: