Sunday, May 17, 2009

A B CRAZY at the zoo

Thank goodness my Mom and Julia were in town when Ethan had his ABC hunt at the zoo. Mom watched the girls at home while Julia and I "led" a group of Ethan's classmates. I am so glad Julia was there, because four 6 year olds are more than a handful.
One of the four rules the class had was to only walk on the path. Springtime normally is my favorite, with all the baby animals. The geese had tons of goslings and it made walking on those paths difficult (not to mention messy, with all the droppings, gross yes, but I AM around a 6 year old boy all the time so I notice those things).
Some of you may not have heard, but last year, when I was pregnant, I was bitten by the pig at the zoo. My family still makes fun of me, and it IS pretty ridiculous when you think about it. Who gets bit by the pig at the petting part of the zoo? So anyways, I wanted a picture of me with the demon pig.
Running all over the zoo, finding things that started with the letters of the alphabet, hanging out with Mom and Aunt Julia, those things are cool, but nothing beats playing with his best friend, Caleb. As soon as we found our letters Ethan ran over to the playground and found Caleb. I'm so glad he has a nice friend.

No comments: