Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I knitted what??????

As I read my sweet cousin Megan's blog, I realized I still had not supported our mutual cousin, Andrea, in her entrepreneurial endeavor. She has operated a very awesome website, Punkbabyclothes.net, for a while now. I went online, ordered some of her cute items, and received them yesterday. The kids loved their ninja t-shirts! Ethan loved his so much, he insisted I knit a ninja mask for his stuffed pokemon. Luckily it was small so it took barely anytime, but when I started knitting I didn't think "I hope I get to knit a tiny ninja mask someday." Oh well, it was pretty fun to see how much he loved it! Livi also got a great shirt, that made Eric laugh and laugh when he got home. The kids didn't get the diaper pins, they had never seen them before. I had to explain old fashioned diapers, which both kids thought were gross. I have to agree. I love the environment, but I wipe enough bottoms, I can't think about rinsing out and cleaning diapers too. Sorry Earth!

2 comments:

Ryan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ryan said...

please tell Ethan and Ellan that I am proud of them and their shirts.

Ryan Ninja