Thursday, June 12, 2014

Easter Surprise (Not to me, I called it)

I was a little worried about Tonks eating treats left out by the Easter Bunny.  Eric assured me she was fine, she wouldn't touch any eggs, so there was no reason to lock her in our room at night.  We woke up to 5 stolen, open, and eaten plastic eggs.  All filled with tiny doggy poison, chocolate.  Tonks got to spend Easter morning in the dreaded doggy prison, the shower. 
Of course she was fine.  Some Yorkies die after a single chocolate chip, but not our dog.  We should rename her Eustache Dogger, because she is the dog with the iron stomach.
We tried painting eggs this year instead of the traditional dyeing.  It was fun, but just as messy.
The Living Room is where we have our egg hunt after the treasure hunt through the rest of the house.
The spoils of the day:
Showing off our special Easter clothes.  I forgot about Easter dresses until the day before.  Luckily with coupons and store 50% off specials we were able to get the girl's dresses and Ethan's tie for less than $20 EACH!!!

Ella took a pretty good picture of me and Eric.
(good because I like how I look.  I'm not sure if Eric likes it, but I don't even want to ask.  There are very few good ones of me out there!)


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful!

Holly said...

You do look model stunning!