Thursday, February 12, 2009

My Idol, Aunt Diane

My wonderful Aunt Diane took some fabulous pictures of my kids this summer. I just got Ella's and as you can see they are amazing. I can't wait to see the rest of them. I got interested in photography after seeing Diane's talent with photos, and only hope that I can be half as good as her someday. This is a picture of my cousin (yes mine! My cool Aunt Christy, whom I've always adored, had a little girl two months after I had Ella) Anna and Ella. Good thing my kids have second cousins and first cousins once removed to play with.
Scary. I can tell she is going to be too beautiful for her own good as a teenager, and I'm not looking forward to that time.
My beautiful little girl. So quick to laugh, loves to sing, and always tries to spread sunshine everywhere she goes. I'm so lucky.

2 comments:

Meg said...

She is gorgeous. But really, look at her mother. No surprise.
I love my mom's pictures, too. I know it means a lot to her that you like them, and shared them on your blog.

The Stutzmans said...

Wow---she is gorgeous