Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Oh, and yeah, I lost a tooth today


Ethan came home from school on Tuesday so excited to watch the new "Space Buddies" movie that, that was all he could talk about. The second he got home he and Ella ran in and watched the movie. Eric got home shortly after they finished and asked a simple question that I had asked several times that day "Ethan, what happened at school today?" To my surprise the answer was "I lost a tooth." I was shocked and amazed. This was the first tooth he had lost, and he had talked about how loose it was for days. He even had Eric try and pull it out, he was so excited about it. It turns out the tooth started to bug him and he pulled it out in P.E. He was sent to the office and they gave him a special box to keep the tooth in until he got home. I thought for sure it would have been the first thing he would say to me, but the thought of 5 talking puppies in space was more important, I guess.

No comments: