Wednesday, June 24, 2009

4 going on 14

If ever there was a little girl born to be a princess, I think it is Ella. She is the funniest, girly-est, princessas I have ever met. Below is her reaction to a princess card. Yep, card. While shopping with my parents in Utah (after this birthday) she was in the stroller, being pushed by my dad, and they came upon Claire's, a jewelry store. She threw out her arms and exclaimed "I LOVE accessories." Yes, accessories. Well, the little princess is now 4, and one of the funniest, most loveing people I have ever met.

Among the spoils were a playmobil pony ranch, roller skates, tinker bell toys, books, clothes, and some bath time dolls she can dress up and "accessorize."

Her cake. It had to be pink, a castle, and have Aurora on it. She also had to dress up to match.

We had the Bagleys over for cake, since they are our family here. Maddi picked out Fancy Nancy's dog "Frenchie" for Ella, so Ella ran to get her doll "Marribelle" for the picture. (if you haven't read Fancy Nancy, pick it up next time you go to a book store or library. It doen't matter
your age, it's a funny, cute set of books)

No comments: