Friday, November 13, 2009

If We Only Had A Pool


For Julia- Ella was playing downstairs today while Livi took her morning nap. I told her that when she had finished setting up the playmobil that I would love to see what she was working on. When I was summoned I found that she had created a cute home, full of decorations, a grocery store that the mom of the family could shop for, and a little pond out in the backyard. When I asked about the girl she put by the pond she explained that it was the big sister and she was standing by the water with her music, singing. It reminded me so much of Julia walking around the pool at home singing to herself. I KNOW if Ella had a pool, she would be doing the same thing, and it was so cute to see her position her playmobil girl in that exact pose. In my head I see a little Julia and Ella walking like princesses around my parent's pool singing to themselves. Classic.

1 comment:

Julia said...

Oy. You know, in my mind, I had privacy back there. I always forgot there are windows EVERYWHERE. Dang.