Wednesday, September 1, 2010

She really IS my daughter!

It felt like a comedy of errors today. I forgot to buy milk and frozen waffles last time I went to the store, so we were out of breakfast foods (yep, that's our typical breakfast). The kids were begging all through our errands for various frivolous items (the Barbie Bedazzler, Really?) and threw fits when I didn't want to spend $40 on said items. I came home to find out we are definitely NOT going to make our closing on Friday, and it may even be another 10 days before we close because our loan officer and the other realtor haven't been doing things in a timely manner. This will leave us with only 1 day to move to the new house and clean this house, plus it will have to be a weekday. My sister thinks I used her trust and changed her blog background to a vomit theme (I would have done "Hello Kitty" if I were to change it, I do have some taste) and the kids complained about dinner (just chicken and strawberries, nothing weird). Because my day was hard (okay, not really, but it felt like it) I needed this moment:

2 comments:

Julia said...

I really wasn't mad at all, it was supposed to be read as amused/sarcastic, sorry I upset you. And I can't see the picture or video or whatever, so I keep re-downloading the page. Curse Chinese internet!

Marisa said...

Hey Nicole! Found your blog off of Evige's. How are you guys?! Sounds like you're in the middle of a moving mess. email me and I can send you an invite to our blog,
ristafari1@aol.com