Monday, June 18, 2012

Stott Girl's Day (Morning) or: I ran away in fear

Because my mother-in-law is pretty awesome, she invited me to go for pedicures with her and Cheryl.  Because I am so weird, I had to decline.  I really hate feet.  Not just a general dislike, I really HATE feet.  They are gross.  We walk around on dirt and filth, they sweat, smell, and have ugly toes sticking off them.  They kind of make me gag.  Part of the problem could be because I have horrible cracked heels, I have had nails ripped off painfully, and mine are just really ugly, but I hate feet.  What grosses me out more than feet: people touching my feet.  Yep.  I am that weird.  It also probably explains my love affair with shoes.  They take something gross and cover them with something beautiful.

Whoa.  Rambling. Sorry...so when Joan asked me if I wanted to go for pedicures I tried to not have a panic attack, and luckily Ella heard and piped up immediately with her wish to go.  Joan was very gracious and let Ella go with them, and it totally made Ella's day.  I don't think a little girl could have loved the experience more! She is still talking about it!
Ella and Grandma Joan picking out colors.  I've already heard about the other shades of pink Ella wants to try out.


The winning pink.

Ella and Grandma getting pampered.  Cheryl was nice enough to document all this for me!
Ella looks so tiny in the chair.  According to Joan's blog the massage chair kept trying to rub her head since it was at the level of most people's shoulders!

The finished product.  They still look this good 2 weeks later!  Next time maybe I'll go and get my finger nails done if they can get them to last this long!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Ella's painted toes with the little flowers. My feet aren't my best feature but looking at Ella's makes me want to give this a try. What a fun girl she is (who happens to have a fun grandma too).