Monday, October 22, 2012

Pro-cras-ti-naaaaaaaaa-tion (sung like Carley Simons "Anticipation.")

Well.  Deep breath.  I can survive this week.  Maybe...

Oh well, to take my mind off of it all here is something completely different:

Tonks REALLY, REALLY likes freshly washed clothing.  Maybe it is because it is warm, maybe it is the smell, whatever it is laundry time has turned into:
Where's Tonks???

She IS a great dog, but she does have a very bad habit; she takes everything she can get her paws onto outside.  This was the latest pile Eric collected before mowing the lawn.  I think she likes it that I have to wash them all making... more yummy smelling laundry!!!


Livi's latest picture from preschool.  I didn't know being in a furnace was such a pleasant experience for Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego!  I know they weren't hurt at all, but man, they look like they are ready to toast marshmallows and sing campfire songs!
To preface this next picture I had a melt down tonight.  Not a panic attach, thank goodness, but a good old fashioned melt down.  Mostly I am sad that I am not going to be anywhere close to having a costume for Halloween, plus my super crazy week combined with not enough sleep for a week.  Basically I needed a cookie.  Badly.  So I made some, because that, my friends, is how I roll.  Not enough time to do what you need to?  Procrastinate and make cookies.  Not just any cookies, time consuming sugar cookies!  Not just any sugar cookies, super awesome sugar cookies:
For me I made Doctor Who cookie cutters (because that is also how I roll) so I could make Doctor Who cookies.  The TARDIS needs some work on the decorating end, but the Daleks turned out pretty awesome, if I do say so myself.

I made ninjas for the kids because I needed more sugar cookie ninjas in my life.
Turns out I made ninjas for Eric too.  He had a little too much fun with his cookies:
Hi Yah!

3 comments:

Julia said...

HOW YOU BE SO AWESOME??

I'm sorry about the costume stress, though. I hear that. But in a I-unserstand-yours-is-harder way because ours require very little hand-makingness or sewing. But what little we have, we have put off!

Ryan said...

Those are the greatest cookies I've ever seen. If I was to ever eat a cookie again, those would be the ones.

Anonymous said...

I love your sense of humor! I think I laughed through the whole thing, HA! I love that little Tonks of yours. She looks like a lot of fun, let me know when I can adopt her =) Making cookies sounds like a great way to "roll", HA!