Saturday, September 14, 2013

Thankfulness Project Part 2

I didn't get around to doing my "thankful" posts last year since I was in a death spiral of despair. This year, right now, at this exact moment, I am doing ok, so I thought I would try it again for a while while I can. I understand it isn't even close to Thanksgiving and I am currently doing the crazy dance making costumes for Halloween, but I just had a thankful moment and wanted to write it down. 

I am thankful for my sweet mother-in-law giving me her Coco Motion when mine broke. I cried when mine broke (depths of insanity time) and it was so nice of Joan to offer me hers. I just pulled it out for the first time of the season to make lots of hot chocolate during this crazy rain, and I am so thankful it was waiting for me, all ready to work!  Thank you Joan!

1 comment:

Joan said...

You are very welcome. It make me happy to know that you are making good use of it. I know you will use it much more than I would have. Cheers!