Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Do You See What I See?

I was at Ella's preschool today to help with their castle pretend play area. Livi and I were spending the time while the kids were singing their songs playing with the little doll house Mrs Hessler has in the room. This is a very cute 1950's era doll house, just like my Grandma Donna has. The figures are little plastic replicas that say "mother," "father," "little sister," etc. Imagine my suprise when I was lining up the figures and I found this one. Is it just me or is this a naked woman with just a towel around her waist. Her expression tells me that she was just as surprised as I was! I felt a little badly when Mrs. Hessler asked what I was taking pictures of and I showed her the figurine. She was aghast that the kids could have been playing with it. I don't know. Maybe I am seeing things that aren't there. Maybe it is a very cold woman, running in a skirt, with no shoes on, who just stepped on a tack and that is why she is making that face. Could be...

3 comments:

Joan said...

Looks mighty suspicious.

Heather said...

that is bizarre. People make the weirdest things. Even if she isn't in a towel, it is still strange.

Meg said...

HA HAHA! That is funny!