Friday, February 19, 2010

Here Comes The Bride

What a fast, fun, amazing weekend. After Julia announced she was engaged on Sunday, decided to go wedding dress shopping on that Saturday, so on Wednesday I decided I wanted to be there. I only have one little sister, and she would only pick out a wedding dress once, so I wanted to be there. My wonderful friend Melissa watched the girls Friday afternoon so I could leave a little earlier, so I got to Provo Friday evening, spent all day Saturday going from dress shop to dress shop, and had a wonderful time. We found the most amazing dress ever for her that made me cry seeing her in it. It is soooo Grace Kelly and she is the perfect everything for the dress. I am not posting the picture, (who knows, her fiance, McKay, may be as addicted to my blog as my Mom and Joan are) but I am putting some of the wonderful, but not perfect dresses she considered. The trip was too short, but I did get to listen to some great books in the car, and it's amazing how the trip took 2 hours less when I didn't have little kids (or a husband :) ) in the car with me!

No comments: