Thursday, November 4, 2010

Livi's 2!!!!!





I cannot believe my little tiny baby is 2! The time has truly flown by (okay not the first 6 months, but everything after that has). Livi is one of the cutest 2 year olds I have ever met, she loves singing and dancing like her big sister Ella. She loves telling stories (even if we have no idea what they are about) like her big brother Ethan. She loves to read books, go on walks, watch Care Bears, and especially play with Tarter Sauce (Carter).(I love this picture. They insisted on sitting by each other during the birthday dinner of pizza.)

Her birthday was busy, but we tried hard to make sure she knew it was special and that we loved her. We started opening gifts in the morning, and I loved how much fun she had. She still loves taking off the wrapping paper, but unlike last year she gets excited about what is UNDER the paper. Late, after all the errands and school we had the Bagleys over for pizza with brownies and icecream for dessert (it's easier than cake for little fingers).
Here are some videos that show her amazingly cute reactions:
Video 1- opening her gifts from Ethan and Ella. It was backwards shirt day at school so Ella's shirt is like that on purpose, I promise (Ethan refused on principal).
Video 2- Gifts from Grandma and Grandpa Beesley
Video 3- Gifts from Grandma and Grandpa Stott
Video 4- Opening package in mail from Beesleys


2 comments:

Julia said...

I just about died from cuteness.

Joan said...

I can't believe how much Livi is talking now all of a sudden. So cute!