Tuesday, November 1, 2011

And Now For Something Completely Different...

I feel a little overwhelmed (nothing new) with lots more vacation pictures, Livi's birthday pictures, and Halloween pictures, so I am doing what I do best...open insubordination. I will not be confined to what I have to do. I will look at my "to do" list and find something completely different to occupy my time. I really hate being told what to do, even by myself!I'm supposed to be doing yard work in this picture...

So here are some completely unrelated, but funny pictures
(mostly of Livi, or as I call her "Captain Random"):

Livi playing hide and seek, she always finds the best spots!

Livi sleeping with the "Jrat"
(giraffe, yes it is a plastic, blow up, pool toy that she became dependent on for a while).

Livi received some birthday money from Great Grandma Donna and immediately bought what every young girl needs: a warthog. She has been a little crazy about Lion King lately, or as she calls it "Makuna Matata."



And, of course, the no nap, too much sugar from school parties, right before trick-or-treating meltdown into silliness:


And to close it all, and a teaser of things to come: Can you guess what I was for Halloween, because nobody here could (except a few, choice children of the 80's). I got a little tired of "Army Guy!"

4 comments:

Julia said...

You're OBVIOUSLY Leia when she gets stranded with the Ewoks! Duh! Your town is shockingly un-nerdy. It looks truly fantastic, you rock at Halloween.

jes said...

Even I knew you were Leia! I've seen the movies once! Some people, geesh.

cara said...

I love that you went for a non-obvious Leia look, good choice! :) and your little ewok is adorable!

Sandee said...

Too bad we weren't there. I showed Joe the picture and he got it right off.