Monday, November 28, 2011

The Haircut

I don't know what I was thinking. I've tried things like this before and it never worked out, but I thought to myself:
"How hard can it be? I've seen it done a hundred times."

and

"I don't want to spend all that money just for a trim."

and

"If I invest the time to learn now, I wont have to pay for simple trims in the future."

and

"She's so little, she'll never notice if it's not perfect."

I was sooooo wrong. I should never be allowed near hair trimming scissors. Not only did she end up looking like she got attacked by a flowbee, but she whined and squirmed the whole time, making it so much worse than it needed to be. She looks hysterically awful.

Good thing she's a dog.

1 comment:

Julia said...

Maybe it's just hard to tell in the picture, but I think she looks pretty dang good!