Thursday, March 8, 2012

The Future of America

I had scouts again tonight. One of the things we worked on was making a to do list. They were suppose to just write 4 things they wanted to do tomorrow that they could actually accomplish (because they were about to write things like invent a video game that would make millions of dollars - not kidding). I gave some examples like "finish chores" or "play a game". Well...they had their own ideas, and these were some of my favorites:
-eat lots of junk food
-make comics
-pummel sister (2 of them put this, they were working together)

My all time favorite -ding dong ditch

1 comment:

Sharonbees said...

I'm inspired by those boys! Set goals you want to achieve . . . how about eating a dozen chocolate chip cookies? Or watching 3 hours of House Hunters International? Or having a long bath while I read People Magazine?