Friday, March 23, 2012

Livi's Masterpiece

Olivia has a thing about walls. I don't know why, but she can't let a perfectly clean wall stay bare. I have found pencil marks, pen marks, sticky finger prints, smeared makeup, and even smashed fruit snacks (luckily that was the worst thing) on my walls. My other two never really did this, so i am not quite sure what to do other than say "No, no," and explain why, but Livi is not to be dissuaded.

And now, now she has upped the ante: If you are wondering what it is, it is the very first drawing of a person Livi has ever done. This is normally something I would save in the books I keep for the kids, but Livi is one to do things her own way. I was a little reluctant to wash it off, but baring pulling off the drywall to save for her these pictures will have to do!

1 comment:

Julia said...

It's kind of a sad-looking person, too! After a Doctor Who I watched recently, I'm a little worried she's stealing real people into her drawings. Man, that little girl is funny!