Friday, April 13, 2012

Payback

I took this photo a couple of weeks ago, but Eric said I wasn't allowed to post it because he looked weird in it. Well yesterday Eric insinuated that me going out and mowing the lawn was equivalent fun to him going out and hunting (he also suggested taking the kids to the zoo and leaving me to clean the house was also comparable fun for me...WRONG). So now I feel no qualms about posting this photo (okay, not completely true, I did crop it so he wasn't really in it, but now I don't feel any qualms about posting the edited photo). Eric wont read this post for about a month and by then we will be laughing about the hissy fit I am currently throwing (okay, probably not).

Lots of lead up to just a random photo. I give to you: TONKS SLEEPING

2 comments:

Julia said...

Men are so weird. And you're way nicer than me; I just don't ask McKay before posting pictures of him. When he sees himself (a month later, like Eric), he's always annoyed. Oh, well. He tried to give me a longboard for my birthday. That's my excuse.

Anonymous said...

I thinks it's pretty nice that you cropped it, ha!
Tonks has a lot of personality; gotta love that dog.