Sunday, November 18, 2012

The 12 Years of Marriage

On the twelfth year of marriage my true love gave to me..
a personal Skeptoid recording!

If you haven't listen to Brian Dunning aka Skeptoid I highly recommend it.  Eric and I love to listen to him on road trips.  He takes urban myths, popular beliefs, common misconceptions, even popular history stories and finds out the truth behind them.  It is really fun to listen to him back up my opinions on things, and it always strikes up a conversation in the car!

What did I get Eric?  Some almost extinct Hostess Fruit Pies.  Personal messages from a favorite podcaster and preservative filled pastry, aren't those the traditional 12 year gifts?  Happy Anniversary Eric, I love you!

2 comments:

Holly said...

that's so cute! Love it

Anonymous said...

Wow, those are pretty great gifts! Preservative-filled pastries can create quite the delusional
experience, or so I've heard...