Sunday, July 7, 2013

My Days - or Mother's Day and My Birthday

Ever see those new Lays Potato Chip commercials where Eva Longoria gushes about how much she LOVES the 3 new flavors and can't pick her favorite?  The ones where we "get" to vote on which flavor we want to keep?  Ever pay attention to what the flavors are?  They are Sriracha, Cheesy Garlic Bread, and Chicken and Waffles.  Yep CHICKEN AND WAFFLES!!!  Because that seems like the most natural combination on earth.

What does this have to do with Mother's Day?  Well Eric knows I hate the commercial and constantly make fun of the flavors when I see it, so guess what I got for Mother's Day:

They taste as good as the sound.  So, yep, they taste unnatural, nasty, and like something your child makes while they "experiment" in the kitchen with anything they can find.
Ethan's card to me:  I love my mom because -she cooks yummy chocolate chip cookies, -she cooks yummy peanut butter cookies, -she cooks yummy all kinds of cookies, -she cooks yummy brownies, and then way down on the thumb -she is awesome.  Awwwwww.
Livi drew me a colorful whale...
and a cute hand print/fingerprint flower
Livi also put a sticker on my side mirror.  Now whenever I look to change into the left lane I know my 4 year old thinks I'm cool!

Casey was nice and sent $1.01 for my birthday, but Tonks really upped the doggy ante:  photo da767602-e3c1-4776-8453-6eb49b86c96e.jpg

No comments: