Monday, April 21, 2014

Overwhelming When You Look At It, or Catching Up Is Hard To Do



So....It's been a while and while I realize no one really missed my ramblings, but I do realize how hard my photo albums are going to be to put together if I don't keep putting down my memories while they are still in my head.

Christmas Morning in 15 sentences or less:

Somehow Santa worked WAY more magic than usual this year.  I was a little scared with everything the kids where hoping for, but Santa made my Christmas wishes come true by making sure theirs came true too.
Ella got the iPod nano and speaker she was hoping for!  Now she can listen to her music without needing to borrow my phone, which makes us BOTH very happy!
Later that day.

Ethan got the Skylander Swap Force game and characters he asked for...
...and the girls got characters so they can all play together (at least that's the idea).
Breakdown of Livi Opening Her Present:






 Later at the Stott's:
Showing off Aunt Emily's handiwork.


Ella got a magic kit and was instantly enamored,
and loved having a captive audience!

No comments: