Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Stott Time

Since most of the Stott siblings were in town we did quite a few activities together.  Here are some highlights:
Golfing and Go-Carts
Grandma Joan and Cheryl were nice enough to be on a team with the kids.

Whereas I got the team with the INSANELY competitive brothers.
Ella was not surprisingly very good at steering go carts.
Ethan was a little more deliberate in his driving, but still better than I would have been when I was their age.

Livi and Cheryl were maniacs and I could hear hooting and cheering whenever they drove by.


Our group together.  Notice Eric and Jared's prom pose.
Not our favorite activity, but definitely the one we are most grateful for: Teeth Cleaning.  It was Livi's first time for a full cleaning and she was about this happy:

She did a great job when she finally calmed down.
My knees where hurting a little when everyone decided to go on a hike to Devil's Punchbowl, but my side of the family was represented there by James in pictures on the trail:

James' hair is still this amazing!

The brave group.


The kids mini rock climbing while Uncle Ryan did the real thing.


A lizard, another reason I'm glad I didn't go.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Galen usually wins miniature golf. He isn't competitive, just better at it than I am. I do enjoy playing, win or lose. The lizard reminds me of the one that was found in our bathtub when I was in Mazatlan with my family. I like them better in the wild, ha... They are rather cute though. I can sure relate to Livy's experience. That's usually how I look too and the receptionist is so kind to point that out to me.