Friday, January 22, 2010

Cherub Hair

I guess I shouldn't be surprised, all the kids in my family have at least wavy, if not curly hair. Eric has siblings that have curly hair. My hair is wavy, but Eric's is straight, so I always kind of wondered what our kids hair would be like. I know things will change as they get older, but it's fun to take note now. Ethan has body in his hair, but not real curl. Ella has ram-rod straight hair. Livi...well, it's been too short to tell, until recently. I've noticed when she gets out of the bath that her hair has beautiful blond curls. I thought it was a fluke, just a trick of the towel, so today I tried putting a little product in her hair and these are the results: If you click on the photos you can see the sweet curls a little better. It was cute that even her ponytail was curly. Of course, as soon as I took the picture she begged to get up on my lap, and promptly rubbed her head all over my arm, taking out most of the curls. I guess she could only stand looking like an angel for 2 minutes.

1 comment:

Joan said...

That definitely looks like curls. What a cute little cherub she is.