Monday, January 18, 2010

Girlier than Ella???

Olivia, girlier than Ella? Not possible, you may say, but I think we are headed in for a lot of trouble when these two are teenagers. I don't know if it is having Ella as an example, but Livi is caring about pink, clothes, dancing, jewelry, and all things girly, at an age WAY before Ella exhibited these "opinions." When we were at Disneyland Livi picked out her own pink, frilly outfit. I thought it was a fluke and put it back, but she kept picking it out over and over and over. A couple of days ago I was holding Livi while I picked out her clothes after a bath, and she was adamant that I pick these clothes: A pink shirt, jeans, and a tutu. I tried to take a different shirt out of the closet and she nearly threw herself out of my arms with the temper-tantrum she threw. I didn't grab the tutu originally, even though she made herself clear, so she went back for it. I gave up, and let her wear the outfit she wanted.Just a side note, she loves to play with my mixer, and now when she finishes a bottle she grabs it, takes it over to the sink and puts it in for me. What a good "helper."

1 comment:

Heather said...

she looks adorable.