Wednesday, April 14, 2010

All You Need is a Little Chocolate and a Fuzzy Chick

Lately everything in my life seems to be upending. Everything stable seems in motion, and all the things I have looked forward to seem to be changing. I was feeling a little down this last week, for lots of reasons, but the icing on the cake was when the house I really wanted (yes, "the dump") was ripped away when the owner decided to declare bankruptcy before selling the house. I know, I have lots to be grateful for, but sometimes even the inconsequential adds up and starts to feel overwhelming. If you have had one of those weeks, please enjoy these videos, they are ones that have made me smile through it all.

1 comment:

Julia said...

Livi TALKS?? Man, I want to see you guys so bad! I love that birds go, "Waaaoooo. . . "
I'm sorry you had a not-fun week! Those weeks should be shot. But, at the times when everything is going wrong, just remember. . . In a few weeks, you will be at Disneyland. Everything is well at Disneyland. Wish I could be there with you guys! Not bad enough to skip my honeymoon, though!