Friday, April 2, 2010

This Old Man, He Turned 31....


I can't believe Eric is 31. It seems like such a short time ago that we were angst ridden teenagers falling in love and looking forward to this time where we would be adults. Now we have 3 kids, a mortgage, responsibilities and lots of bills. I guess a lot can happen in those in-between years. I am just grateful that I have such a wonderful partner on this crazy ride. Happy Birthday Eric, I love you!Livi was very helpful with unwrapping gifts, but a little surprised that none of it was for her.

Eric wanted shepards pie, and cherry cheesecake for his meal (not at the same time, the cheesecake was dessert).
Poor Eric, for his birthday I took him to look at a house that I love, but that others have referred to as "the dump." He is so generous to spend his birthday doing things I want to do! (although we did spend Ethan's birthday going to Cabela's so I guess this is just payback in a way)

1 comment:

Joan said...

I love the way Livi is looking up at Eric. So precious!