Monday, April 5, 2010

Livi the Red Nosed Toddler, or This is What Sugar High Looks Like

Yep, this is what a sugar high looks like.
We spent a lot of Easter afternoon cleaning out our garage which means we found all sorts of "treasures." I opened a box I've had closed up since we moved from Provo (7 years ago) and found 2 barbies inside. One was a Sleeping Beauty collectors edition Barbie and the other is a BYU cheerleader Barbie my sister got for me. The girls descended on them like vultures on carrion, but poor Ethan felt a little left out. I searched the boxes and tried my best but for some reason he didn't think an old book mark, a recorder, or a book about Medieval maps were as good as the toys the girls got. Poor guy.
Speaking of sad things, Livi was so excited to get to play outside she tried going down the porch steps all by herself. She tripped and skidded across the carpet face first. The sweet little thing got a rug burn on her nose. She now looks remarkably like Rudolph.

4 comments:

Alyssa said...

oh, ethan will LOVE that picture when he is 17!! hahahahahaha!!!!

Julia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julia said...

Is it just me, or does Ethan look eerily similar to Sheldon from Big Bang Theory in that pic?

Nikki S said...

Eric calls him "mini Sheldon" all the time. We totally see it!