Sunday, June 20, 2010

Somebody Call Ripleys

We looked out the window and what did we see? Hail the size of baseballs falling down on me.
We were going to be last night when it sounded like someone was trying to break into our house with a baseball bat. Turned out it was just the biggest hail I have ever seen in my life. We tried to stay away from any windows while still watching through the door. It was crazy. I would never have believed it if I didn't see it. Eric kept one, and it currently resides in our freezer in case anyone calls us liars and I have to pull it out and say "Boo-Ya."

4 comments:

Heather said...

That is crazy!

Anonymous said...

Galen and I enjoy your blog and frequent it often. All I can say about this post is YIKES! RUN FOR COVER!...but where...

Lindsey said...

That is insane! Did it damage your house? I hope your house sells soon so you don't have to keep leaving for showings, that would be annoying. I can't imagine it will be on the market long, it's such a cute house!

Julia said...

Hahaha! Ethan's mystical look cracks me up. Like he's an evil gypsy with a crystal ball. Classic.