Saturday, June 19, 2010

Tripping Down the Monument

So we had to leave our house again today for a showing. 7 showings so far, no offers. Great.
Well we decided to take advantage of the time out of the house to hike down the monument. It was fun, a good work out with Livi on my back, and it was beautiful. It was also weird. There were the smallest sunflowers, but the biggest dandelions I have ever seen. On the trail head map it says "There is no drinking water along the trail." Ethan started freaking out because we had brought water bottles with us. We tried to explain that it meant there was no water available on the trail, and that we should bring our own, but the way it was worded and Ethan harping on it over and over, had me unsure about what the true meaning was. A ranger went by and I was tempted to hide my water bottle from him. Just what I need, the fears of my 7 year old combined with my own.

No comments: