Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Mom, I Look Like A Pirate!

We have an famous... infamous... (okay, not really famous at all, but our whole family laughs at it) story in which my poor father broke his tooth on a peach. Yep, a peach. Not a peach pit, a soft, ripe peach.
Ethan has had two loose front teeth for a while now and it was starting to gross me out. One was especially bad. He would turn it, and twist it, and stick it in front of his lip. I begged and begged him to just pull it out, or let Eric pull it out, but he said it hurt too much. Finally he bit into a piece of bread and the tooth came right out. Three days later he bit into a soft pizza crust and the second tooth came out (thankfully).
He ran up to me, smiled and said "Mom, I look like a pirate."
All I can say is "Yes, yes you do."

1 comment:

Diane said...

I LOVE this picture, and the story! So very cute!