Saturday, September 15, 2012

Compensating

Eric was gone A LOT for a couple of weeks.  He was gone more than he was here, and I would be concerned he had a second family, except the poor man has me to deal with here, and I doubt he wants to have 2 women to placate!  I was feeling the strain with having him gone and started looking for anything to keep the kids occupied.  We rented lots of Redbox movies.  We strolled around Walmart.  We made cookie dough and ate it raw.  We even went to the gas station to get treats (I don't know why it is more fun at a gas station than a grocery store, but the kids assure me that it is).  And as always, Sonic was a fun pit stop after school with the kids.





Yes, I am a crazy dog lady.  Tonics got her own water on an especially hot day.


2 comments:

Julia said...

Haha! I love Ethan's suspicious look. And I need to meet Tonks someday!

Sharonbees said...

Tonks isn't using a straw is she? I know she's pretty smart & all, but that isn't a straw is it? That would make Casey seem extra slow.