Thursday, September 13, 2012

I've Been Pink Slipped

For some reason my kids are obsessed with Post-It Notes.  I bought the girls each a pack of pink Post-Its as a "special treat" (aka cheap item to stop them whining about buying toys) and next thing I know my house is looking like we cut down all the Truffula Trees.

Ella's notes were EVERYWHERE.  Most had questions for us, sometimes relating to the place she put them, some seemingly at random.  Some were social commentary, and some were philosophical.


Livi's post-its were more colorful (literally, not in social commentary or language)
This one reads "Ethan do you wish you had a brother? Sincerely Ella"
This says "Mom you are the best cleaner.  Love Ella" (poor delusional girl).
Some others I liked:
"Dad how much money do you make?  Is it a lot?"
"Dad do you like being funny, you are so funny."
"Mom likes chocolate."
"The sun is bright in the sky."

4 comments:

Holly said...

You are too funny
"Livi's post-its were more colorful (literally, not in social commentary or language)"

Still laughing about that one.

Julia said...

Haha! That's awesome, like a random commentary Easter egg hunt

Meg said...

I love that! Seriously, so funny! I want you to post more of them.

Sharonbees said...

Best use of post-it notes ever! Much more useful than to do reminders or grocery lists.