Thursday, September 6, 2012

Little Love's Firsts, and I give to you: Mini Zoolander

Two days packed of lots of "first" for Livi.  First day of preschool and dance classes, and we have the hammed up, most posed pictures to prove it.  I thought no one would have a pose better than Zoolander or Ella, but I give to you "The Sweetie":
Her signature pose...

At her cubby at school...

With Carter after school...

I told them to give me their best poses.
Showing off her special dance outfit.

Not a pose, but showing me the cute apple with "worm" (her finger)
I was seeing a pattern as I took the photos.  I either have two girly girls, or two aspiring models, and either way I'm worried.  I dread the year 2020!


2 comments:

Julia said...

Hahahaha! That's hilarious, and I love that Carter's best pose is The Teapot.

Joan said...

Such cute pictures. I love the apple with the worm hole. How cute!