Friday, September 26, 2008

Could I Be Any More Jealous?!??

My mom is a very lucky lady. For last Christmas my dad got her appointments with Nick Arrojo and Carmendi from "What Not To Wear" to get her hair and makeup done. I guess they have to schedule way in advance since they are in high demand. Yesterday, after 4 hours in the salon my mother came out with the cutest hair (the hair style I have always wanted, but have way too much hair for). I just wanted to post a before and after for those of you that know my mom.















They are both cell phone pics, but I think you can get the jist of it. The one on the bottom with the very happy face is obviously the new hair. You look great Mom!

1 comment:

Meg said...

I love it! I love it so much. Your mom looks fantastic. I don't think I can remember her having anything but long hair. Of course she is gorgeous, but I love the new look.
I have a new plan: You nominate me for WNTW then I can see Nick and Carmindy too and I get new clothes! I like it. I will even let people laugh at me in ugly cut off sweat pants and my t shirt that has a monkey embroidered (yes, embroidered) on the front that is saying "hello". I am wearing it now. Are there cameras here?