Friday, September 11, 2009

Child Prodigy

I bought Ethan some piano books at our local music store, and since I live in Scottsbluff Nebraska and not Los Angeles I got to talking to the owner of the store about teaching kids instruments. I myself started at age 8, and Ethan will be 6 almost 7. Normal, yes. He told me that a parent called asking for flute lessons for her 2 year old daughter. Okay crazy people. I realized with this story, and after talking to some parents at Ethan's school, how the average IQ is 100, there have to be people like this out there to bring the average down. Crazy flute mom is a waco, but I am not (okay yes I am, but I am on medication so it doesn't count). I know all parents think their kids are prodigies, but I know I am right in saying that Livi is a musical genious! (Heavy sarcasm is so hard to type)

1 comment:

Joan said...

All of your kids are prodigies. Ethan is an artistic prodigy, Ella is a model prodiy, and Livi is a musical prodigy. What more could a mother want?