Sunday, September 6, 2009

Chocolate Baby

Another example of my fine parenting on display. In my defense I DO have a really bad sinus infection and I want to lay around and sleep all day. I was laying on the couch after church and heard some rustling over by the table. Eric and the kids were in other rooms, so no one was there to check what Livi had gotten into. It hurts to move my head too much, so I thought it probably wasn't a big deal, I thought it was a cracker wrapper for saltines. Not great, but I thought I would let her eat some crackers and I could clean it up later. Well, it wasn't crackers.
It was Ethan's Kit Kat that he hadn't finished. It made me laugh so hard to see her grubbing away on the chocolate, and that Ethan hadn't finished a Kit Kat. Who's child is he? I picked her up before it got too bad, and let her finish in the kitchen over the sink. I probably will regret this later when she's gumpy from a tummy ache, but I figured she was already grumpy from teething and this at least would taste delicious. Bad Mommy 101, taking applicants now.

3 comments:

Joy said...

Ouch, I had a sinus infection on my mission. It was SO horrible. My heart goes out to you. Hope you're feeling better.

Joan said...

Such a cute little chocolate face. Feel better soon!

Michelle said...

Hey, I just found your blog from Joans and I hope you don't mind me reading. Your kids are so cute! Seriously, who only eats part of a Kit Kat? At least it was a cute mess to clean up and I'm sure she enjoyed it. I hope you feel better soon.