Saturday, May 22, 2010

Disneyland Take 5,461

Back to our regularly scheduled program, or at least catching up on our trip memories. We may go to Disneyland a lot, but every time we go it is magic. We make new memories, laugh at old ones, and somehow manage to notice something new every time. Here are our highlights:
Livi's rash was mostly gone, but she was still feeling pretty tired and out of sorts (Ahhhhhh, the reaction at the beach makes more sense now...) She had fun but slept a lot more than normal. She also wanted to be held all day long, which was killer on my back, but she's not a real cuddler so I'll take it. Ethan and Ella both got to drive cars on Autopia with very brave Grandma and Grandpa. Why is this next picture so important? Did you notice how skinny my face looks? Enough said.
Ebby getting dipped on Roger Rabbit. The new thing I noticed? Doesn't this look like a scene from Nebraska in "It's a Small World"? Nebraska rocks! (yes, I may have used flash photography, which normally I abhor on these rides, but it's Nebraska, at Disneyland)

No comments: