Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Livi Pushing Ebby (no, not that way. In a stroller)

It isn't a typical trip to Disneyland if we don't spend the night before eating (and maybe a little shopping) at Down Town Disney. We have to hit Kitsun, the cutest kids store in the world were you "can" spend $60 on a babies onesie (I put can in quotes because I can't, but some of you *cough* could if you really wanted to). The kids run to the Lego store, and really I find new amazing things in there every time I go. We ate at Le Brea, yummiest grilled cheese ever, and we may have stopped at the Hagen Daz ice cream store, unless my Dad or Eric are reading this and then we didn't, we ate apples.
Ella loved shopping, but her eyes were "sensitive" (thanks Uncle Andrew for putting that in her head) so she needed (wanted) to wear my sunglasses around the shops. Yes, my 4 year old was walking around wearing Coach sunglasses. If we didn't blend in with the So-Cal crowd then, we never will.
The third best thing (behind shopping and eating) was pushing Ebby in the stroller. I kid you not. The kids fought over who got to push him around. I don't think Joy had to touch the handles at all. Even Livi got in on the act.

No comments: