Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Aspen Grove In A Flash (as in quickly...not in the bad way)

Livi and Ebby were inseparable (although he preferred Ella)

I thought I was in better shape.  I thought "sure, I'll try and climb the climbing wall."  I made it...barely.

James, Jes, Dad, and I threw pots.  Well, they made pots.  I just wanted to throw my lump in the river.

The littler members of our family.

The train.  Always a favorite...

so much so that Livi climbed on with everyone she could find.  She went 5 times!

Dad was a good sport at the dunking booth.  Ethan, Ella and I tried to hit the bucket.  Ella succeeded!

Ghosts playing Monopoly.  We know they were ghosts, because no one would be rude enough to leave their game set up at one of two tables in a common area.

Julia and I made pens! Yay for girls and power tools!
Oh, and I dyed a chunk of my hair blue before I left to try and cheer myself up.  It helped a little. :)

No comments: