Monday, February 25, 2013

Humor in 2 parts: exasperation and prat falls

Conversation in primary yesterday while the kids were coloring on paper.

Sister Bohner: "Lily that is beautiful, what are you drawing?"
Lily: "It is my best friend. (looks over at Livi) It is you Olivia"
Olivia: "No I'm not.  I already have a best friend, Carter."
Lily: "Can I be your best friend too?"
Olivia: "(rolls her eyes and sighs LOUDLY) ooooo-kay."

I kind of wish a camera was there to get a video of the next part, but I didn't even get a picture.  I was too busy doing the ugly snot cry to think about it. 

Getting Livi's bed ready for nighttime: 





I ended up bruising the entire right side of my body, and scaring Livi at the same time.  I feel so stupid, but I am a little proud of the stick figure me, and her ability to say "no" to chocolate.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha! This post makes me laugh! At least Lily didn't say "No!"
Leaving the bed backwards may take a few more practice sessions but you've got talent!

Anonymous said...

Oops! I mean Livi, not Lily. Maybe I NEED to fall on my head =)

Joan said...

I can just see Livi saying that. So cute! Love the stick figure drawings. How did you do that? Hope your bruises heal quickly!