Thursday, February 28, 2013

I'm A Little Worried About Ethan's Influence

To Preface: I have succeeded in addicting my ENTIRE family (yes, Eric too) to Dr. Who.  The kids ask every day if we can watch an episode, but we now have to wait for Eric to be home for work, and not at scouts or teaching.  Livi loves the Daleks and calls the Slitheen "Ninja Turtles" (Only Julia, and maybe my Mom will get that)

The kids and I went to Cheyenne on a Friday they had off (because we get 2 days off for Presidents Day and 2 days of for EASTER BREAK!!! How is that right???).  While at Barnes and Noble Livi spied a Dr. Who sonic screwdriver kit where you could mix and match pieces, and decided we could not leave until we were in possession of the sonic screwdriver.  I didn't really want to condone shoplifting so I was forced to buy it.
When we got home it was the first thing the kids wanted to play with. 
I asked Livi what she could do with hers and she immediately went here:

 I then made the mistake of asking her what else she could fix with her sonic screwdriver:





2 comments:

Julia said...

Is she fixing Ella's bottom? Not sure on that. And Doctor Who is like an awesome disease that spreads to your loved ones with much coaxing. So glad Eric likes it now, too! One more month til new episodes!

Sharonbees said...

I'm so proud of my little Dr. Who fans! I love that show - everyone from babies (who all think they're Stormageddon, Dark Lord of All) to grammas can enjoy it.