Saturday, February 2, 2013

Supplies!!! - Updated!

My sweet sister has been in so many musicals and plays but I have never been able to see her act... Until now! My parents and I snuck up to Oregon and saw Julia's play, surprising her afterwards. She was awesome, the play was hilarious and my debilitating guilt at leaving my kids for the weekend (with Livi promptly throwing up after I left) was briefly assuaged while watching the magic on stage! Not only is Julia as good as everyone said, but look who I spotted in our hotel lobby!

UPDATE: a close up of the "visitor"











2 comments:

Julia said...

Whoa, you got that up FAST! I was so thrilled to see you guys last night, you can't imagine. I'm still wigging out! And I can't see in the last picture, is it a stormtrooper?

Joan said...

How fun that you were able to surprise Julia. Looks like you had a great time! What play was it?