Thursday, March 28, 2013

Coolest Field Trip Ever!!!

Livi's preschool is pretty cool.  They aren't sticklers for letters and numbers but they sure have cool field trips.  This month we got to go to the Co-Op or as I call it "the other store that has the yummy doughnuts."  They took us all over, including the meat locker and the florist prep area.
We kept going in cold freezers.  Maybe they hoped it would help keep the kids under control if they were frozen...

We spent literally 5 minutes seeing how the compactor compacted boxes.  5...minutes.

My 2nd favorite area: The fruit refrigerator!!!

My absolute most favoritest part:  Being Big Brother!!!  Looking down on the store was awesome because I felt like a giant who could squish any naughty ants below me...
I was hoping they would ply us with yummy bakery doughnuts, but alas they gave us healthy bananas.  My first act as Giant Big Brother would be to give me a free bakery doughnut.  Just saying.

1 comment:

Sharonbees said...

They really do some fun things, don't they? Who needs the alphabet when you can watch shoppers?