Thursday, March 28, 2013

Like Uncle, Like Livi

It is no secret that Eric's older brother, Ryan, is an avid rock climber.  He is amazing at it, and he seems to really enjoy dangling from high places only held up by a tiny metal circle.  I don't mind it, but I'm not gifted into pulling myself up by my flabby arms.

Livi however:
Since Livi goes to preschool at the YMCA she gets to do things like swim and climb the climbing wall.  She made it higher than any of the other girls, and really Carter was the only one to get higher.  What I loved was when she came down and I asked if she liked it and she answered "Can I go play with basketball?"

3 comments:

Sharonbees said...

Go, Livi! How fun that she gets to do things like this at preschool.

Joan said...

I guess we will have to start calling Livi "Spiderwoman". She did great!

Ryan said...

This is one of my proudest moments in uncleing. If Livi is this good without my help, I can only imagine what she can achieve with some ninja climbing lessons.

One of the best parts of this post is that I'm "held up by a tiny metal circle". Awesome.