Thursday, March 28, 2013

Prepare Yourself - He May Not Grow Up To Be A Performer

Ethan was VERY excited about his music program this year, which was great since last year I had to bribe him with dinner and ice cream to get him to quit complaining about it.  It was called the Principle and The Pea and the premise was a school who lost their principle and was looking for a new one using the princess and the pea method.
Ethan is on the right side of the tall girl, Leilani, in a blue shirt

This was Ethan's favorite song because he got to be in "the fruit Conga line." He did a great job, but if you can see the kid in front of him, well he has...style.  I would suggest playing the videos full screen to get the full "effect."
The kid in front of Ethan was awesome in this one. I know I should be paying more attention to Ethan, but I couldn't take my eyes off the performance in front of him. I found his mom after to tell her I was impressed with her son's enjoyment of the show and she rolled her eyes and said "yeah, I call him my girl." Ouch. No wonder he likes pretending so much, it's a harsh home when your mom makes fun of you.

2 comments:

Sharonbees said...

This is so cute! Thanks for posting - I love feeling like I can be part of the kids' school experience.

Anonymous said...

Lol, that TALL girl Leilani....hahaha!Thats me!