Saturday, May 10, 2014

My Talented Story Tellers

My kids have GREAT imagination.  They write and illustrate such amazing stories.  We had a few stellar examples lately and I thought I would share.

Ethan drew the cover for his latest comic book:
I especially love her doe-eyed expression:
I'm not sure anything came of "The Adventures of Tonks," because I'm not sure Tonks lives a very exciting life, but it was sure cute concept art.

Ella is an amazing little writer.  When her class had the opportunity to read 6 stories to the principal her story got 16 of the 22 votes in the class.  This was just a writing assignment, but I was so impressed I took a picture.  They were reading a story in class and came to a pivotal moment.  The teacher asked them to write their own continuation of the story.  This was Ella's:
I would type it all out, but I'm tired.  Trust me, it was pretty awesome for a 3rd grader.  Most of them wrote about 4 sentences, so almost a full page was quite prolific.

1 comment:

Julia said...

Did I just read "nor"? What fourth grader writes 'nor'?! You have smart kids, excellent gene passing on! And nurturing.