Thursday, May 8, 2014

Preschool Highlights

We've been blessed with a very active preschool both last year and this year. Here are a few highlights from the last few months:

Pet week.  We got to bring Tonks into the actual classroom.  Tonks almost wiggled herself to death in pure joy.
National Waffle Day (?) I got to come in and help the kids make waffles.  Although we had mix and milk we didn't have the oil or eggs that the mix calls for.  Missing a few key ingredients didn't stop us from trying them anyways.  The kids made the batter and I got to spend 30 minutes making batch after batch of waffles.  Most kids had seconds and thirds which just proves anything is edible if you poor enough liquid sugar on it!

The Goat Farm.  We were here last year and both times I was struck by the thought "I'm okay never owning a goat."
Baby pigs are one of the cutest things I've ever seen though.
Class height chart.  Big surprise here (sarcasm):
P.J. and Easter Party.  Because nothing says Easter like running around in the dirt in pajamas!


2 comments:

Julia said...

What fun things! Sorry I'm commenting on all these late, I stopped getting the notifications. Lam-sauce, I need to fix that. But seriously, I want to be in preschool.

Julia said...

Lame-sauce*