Monday, July 20, 2009

Measuring Up

I was looking at the kids yesterday, and was struck by how skinny Ethan is. I laughed to myself that he is probably skinnier than Livi, so I decided to measure the kids' arms and legs. I know it is a crazy, silly thing to do, but my days are slow, and I was curious. Here are they are
Arms:
Ethan 6.5 inches
Olivia 6.5 inches
Ella 6.25 inches
Legs:
Ethan 11 inches
Olivia 11 inches
Ella 12.5 inches
So I was wrong. Ethan and Livi are the same size, only he is stretched out and she is compact. Ella was so sad her arms were the smallest, but happy her legs were the biggest, go figure. In about 10 years she would run off to her room and cry. I guess I'll just enjoy them, no matter what size they are.


Here's how Livi felt about getting measured!

1 comment:

Joan said...

I was wondering what was making her give this slightly distressed face.